We manufacture a huge range of bespoke rooflights and skylights, to suit the requirements of those looking for something quirky and unique. We are able to do this because we work with one specific manufacturer, which means that we can customize our designs to meet your needs. So if you’re not satisfied with our standard designs, then get in touch, and find out what we can do for you!
Types of Rooflights and Skylights
There are many different types of rooflights and skylights available on the market, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks. The most common type of rooflight is the pitched rooflight, which is designed to be installed on a sloped roof. Pitched rooflights are typically made from glass or acrylic, and they can be either fixed or operable. Fixed pitched bespoke rooflights are permanently mounted in place, while operable ones can be opened to allow ventilation or natural light into the home.
Another popular type of rooflight is the flat rooflight, which is designed for installation on a flat or nearly-flat roof. Flat rooflights are often made from polycarbonate or fibreglass, and they can also be either fixed or operable. Like pitched rooflights, fixed flat rooflights are permanently mounted in place, while operable ones can be opened for ventilation or natural light.
Finally, there are also barrel vaulted and domed skylights, which are designed for installation on cathedral ceilings and other high ceiling applications. Barrel vaulted skylights are usually made from glass, while domed skylights can be made from either glass or acrylic. Both barrel vaulted and domed skylights are typically fixed in place and cannot be opened for ventilation.
Benefits of Bespoke Rooflights and Skylights
There are many benefits of having rooflights and skylights installed in your home. Not only do they provide natural light during the day, but they can also help to reduce your energy bills by keeping your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
In the summer, the sun’s heat can enter your home through traditional windows and doors, making your air conditioner work overtime to keep your home cool. However, when you have rooflights and skylights installed, the sun’s heat is redirected away from your home, keeping it cooler and helping you save on energy costs.
In the winter, traditional windows and doors can let cold air into your home, causing your furnace to work harder to keep your home warm. But with rooflights and skylights, the cold air is kept out and your home stays warmer, saving you money on energy bills.
In addition to reducing your energy costs, rooflights and skylights can also add value to your home. When you have these features installed, you are increasing the curb appeal of your property, making it more attractive to potential buyers should you ever decide to sell.
When Do I Need A New Rooflight?
Your bespoke rooflights is an important part of your home, and it needs to be in good condition in order to protect your property from the elements. When do you need a new rooflight? Here are some signs that it might be time to replace yours:
- Your rooflight is cracked or damaged.
- Your roof leaks when it rains or snows.
- You can see daylight through your roof.
- Your energy bills have increased significantly.
If you notice any of these problems, it’s time to call a professional to assess the situation and recommend a bespoke rooflights.
Choosing the Right Rooflight or Skylight for Your Space
The right rooflight or skylight can brighten up any space and add value to your home. But with so many different types and sizes on the market, how do you choose the right one for your needs?
Here are a few things to consider when choosing a rooflight or skylight:
- The size of the opening. The size of the opening will determine how much light enters the room. If you have a small space, you’ll want a smaller bespoke rooflights or skylight. Likewise, if you have a large space, you’ll need a larger opening to let in enough light.
- The type of glass. There are many different types of glass available for bespoke rooflights and skylights. Clear glass is the most popular choice because it lets in the most light. But there are also tinted and reflective glasses that can reduce heat gain or glare.
- The frame material. Rooflights and skylights are available in a variety of frame materials, including wood, aluminum, vinyl, and fiberglass. Each material has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it’s important to choose one that will work best for your needs and budget.
- The type of installation. Rooflights and skylights can be installed in several different ways, including flush-mounted, curb-mounted, deck-mounted, and Velux-style (i.e., with a pitched roof). The type of installation
Which of Our Company’s Products is Best for You?
If you’re looking for a bespoke rooflights or skylight, then you’ve come to the right place. We manufacture a huge range of sizes and specifications, so you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your needs. But with so many options available, how do you know which one is right for you?
Here’s a quick guide to our most popular products, so you can find the perfect match for your project:
The Standard Range is our most popular option, and includes a wide variety of sizes and specifications. If you’re unsure of what you need, then this is a great place to start.
The Premium Range is our top-of-the-line option, and includes all of our latest innovations. If you’re looking for the very best in quality and performance, then this is the range for you.
The Budget Range is our most affordable option, and is ideal if you’re working to a tight budget. This doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on quality, as all of our products are made to the same high standards.
Still not sure which product is right for you? Get in touch with our team today and we’ll be happy to help advise on the best solution for your needs.