Vietnam is an amazing country full of culture, history, and stunning scenery.
If you’re considering a trip to Vietnam this summer, here are the five reasons you should make the journey. 1. Incredible food: Vietnam has a wealth of diverse and delicious cuisine that is sure to please any palate. From hearty rice dishes to delicate seafood dishes, there’s something for everyone.
2. Incredible Buddhist temples: Hundreds of temples dot the country, each with its own unique story and features. From architectural wonders to peaceful gardens, Reasons To Visit Vietnam there’s something for everyone to see during your trip to Vietnam. 3. Intense cultural heritage: Vietnam is home to some of the world’s most iconic cultures, from the Vietnamese monarchy to the Cu Chi tunnels – there’s plenty to experience here if you appreciate history. 4. breathtaking landscapes: from rolling hills and pristine coastline to lush jungle and searing deserts, Vietnam has it all. Travelers often remark on how different every spot looks and how much they enjoyed exploring every corner of the country. 5.Friendly locals: Despite being one of the most popular Southeast Asian tourist destinations, Vietnam is not overrun with tourists – in fact, many locals still live
Vietnam’s History and Culture
1. Vietnam’s history stretches back over 2,000 years and encompasses a wide range of cultures and traditions. The country’s landscape is also varied, with mountains, lakes, jungles and beaches all playing their part in the mix.
2. Vietnam has a rich heritage of arts and culture, including its esteemed dance and music traditions. There are museums dedicated to both traditional and modern Vietnamese art, as well as many venues where you can enjoy performances by local and international artists.
3. Vietnam is also home to a number of world-renowned attractions, such as the legendary Hanoi Opera House and the stunning Halong Bay area. You can explore these destinations on your own or take advantage of organized tours that allow you to see everything at your leisure.
4. Vietnam is an affordable destination for travellers on a budget, with prices generally lower than those found in neighbouring countries. There’s plenty to do without spending a fortune, making it an ideal choice for anyone looking for an unforgettable holiday experience.
Top Attractions in Vietnam
1. Halong Bay
Located in Quang Ngai Province, Halong Bay is Vietnam’s most visited destination with over 2 million tourists annually. Home to the world’s second largest national park – Ha Long Bay National Park – Halong Bay offers visitors dazzling limestone karsts, crystal-clear waters and stunning coastlinelines. Among the many attractions in and around Halong Bay are the floating villages, Si Phan Don Cave and the Tam Coc Mountain.
2. My Son Sanctuary
Home to some of Vietnam’s rarest animals, My Son Sanctuary is located in Lao Cai province. Visitors can view elephants, gibbons, leopards, bears and many other exotic species at this sanctuary that was set up in 1995. There are also natural areas for hiking and cycling as well as a zoo with a variety of animals including tigers, lions and monkeys.
3. The Emerald Buddha Monastery
One of Vietnam’s most famous Buddhist sites, the Emerald Buddha Monastery is located in Hue city. Built between 548 and 587 AD by Emperor Tu Duc, it is one of the country’s top tourist destinations with over two million visitors annually. The monastery features impressive architecture including five pagodas which together are said to be worth more than US$100 million. Other attractions at the monastery include an art gallery displaying works from prominent Vietnamese artists as well as a temple dedicated to Quan The Giac (the god
The Best Places to Eat in Vietnam
If you’re looking for a delicious and exciting food experience, Vietnam is the perfect destination. Here are five of the best places to eat in Vietnam this summer:
1) Bitexco Market Hall – This market hall has an extensive menu that features everything from traditional Vietnamese noodle soups to unique international dishes. You can also find fresh seafood, meat, and produce here.
2) The Bun Cha Giang Restaurant – This restaurant is known for its fresh bun cha (a type of Vietnamese sandwich) and superb banh mi (Vietnamese sandwiches). Plus, their outdoor seating offers great views of the city skyline.
3) Le Loi – One of the most highly-rated restaurants in Hanoi, Le Loi is well worth a visit for its creative Vietnamese cuisine. Dishes often feature seasonal ingredients, so be sure to ask your server about what’s current on the menu!
4) Baishan Night Market – If you’re looking for something new and exciting to try when in Baishan Park, stop by the night market! Here you’ll find all sorts of specialty foods not found at other markets in town.
5) Noodle Bar Gourmet – If noodles are your thing, head to this popular noodle bar in Ho Chi Minh City. They serve up some of the best noodles in town – whether it’s Thai chicken or seafood based soup dumplings.
The Best Places to Stay in Vietnam
If you’re planning a trip to Vietnam this summer, there are many amazing places to stay. From luxurious resorts in the south to charming guesthouses in the north, there is something for everyone. Reasons To Visit Vietnam Here are five of the best places to stay in Vietnam this summer:
1. The Regent Phu Quoc Resort: This luxury resort sits on an exclusive beachfront property in the beautiful town of Phu Quoc. With breathtaking views of the Gulf of Tonkin, it’s perfect for those looking for pampering and relaxation.
2. Sunny Beach Resort: Just minutes from Hoi An, Sunny Beach Resort offers a truly unique experience – guests can enjoy seaside activities such as swimming and surfing while staying right on the beachfront. Reasons To Visit Vietnam There are also plenty of facilities available for non-motorized sports and recreation.
3. Anantara Da Nang Golf & Spa Resort: Designed by renowned golf course architect Pete Dye, Anantara Da Nang Golf & Spa Resort features nine championship-level golf courses and an expansive spa facility. Whether you’re looking for luxury accommodation or simply some world-class golfing, this is definitely one place you don’t want to miss out on!
4. Banyan Tree Ha Long Bay Resort: One of the most popular spots on Ha Long Bay, Banyan Tree Ha Long Bay Resort is perched atop a hill overlooking both the ocean and the stunning limestone cliffs of Halong Bay. With
There’s no doubt that Vietnam is a beautiful country, and if you’re looking for a holiday this summer that will give you plenty of activities to do without feeling too busy, a trip to Vietnam definitely fits the bill. Reasons To Visit Vietnam Whether you want to explore Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, spend some time by the Mekong River or go hiking in Sapa, there are plenty of options for things to see and do in Vietnam this summer. So what are you waiting for? Plan your trip today!